Friday, January 2, 2009

California Dreamin'

Christmas means celebrating in California with ornately wrapped presents, rum filled chocolates, suicidal, muscle tenderizing jogs with daddy dearest, and plenty of pho. Thank goodness for Vietnamese mommies!!! ^.^

I am proud to say that I survived internet deprivation with little to no epileptic seizures or erratic gnawing/self mutilation and managed to reach my daily writing goals using my handy dandy little notebook. Some of the hallucinations experienced from this vacation will be placed in this bloggy! -At a later date.

I spent the New Year on the floor in the Oakland airport watching Spiderman cartoons off my laptop while waiting for my delayed plane.

One of my New Years resolutions? Do NOT let my loving samurai book red eye plane tickets on New Years Eve!

My other resolutions? You'll never know. Resolutions are like Birthday wishes. They won't come true if you tell!!! Besides, if you never write them down, you won't remember the ones you broke! :D

Happy Belated New Years Everyone!

(Heh, it's okay. The REAL New Year won't come until the 26th anyways...)

1 comment:

CharlesWS said...

I'm happy you had a great holiday with your mom and dad, Yen...and so what if it's belated? Happy New Year to you, too! :)

(Sorry about the deprivation, though!)