Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Well Placed Word

Why be limited to a handful of curse word vocabulary when you can colorfully express yourself in explicit detail in other ways?

For example, instead of saying, "That f*$#ing dog just s!*t all over my f#@!ing carpet again!" One could say, "The furry bag of evil just unleashed her foul, odoriferous revenge on my maggot-ridden carpet again." or something like that. (Bear with me, I'm writing without a cup of coffee.)

Inspire yourself to move beyond the limits of just f*&$ing procreation and dull s%$#. Why not exercise the right to say "poop" and "fecal matter" and "fermented bits of rotten manure" when referring to someone's term paper that they copied out of wiki? It's far more expressive, don't you think?

3 comments:

The Wolf's Woof said...

Yen! That mangy mutt you gave me for Christmas last year just took a massive dump on my brand new Christmas rug!

CharlesWS said...

Unfortunately, in order to be colorful or expressive, one must be creative...and in this world, increasingly, creativity is becoming a rare and precious commodity. For instance, it doesn't surprise me one bit if someone COPIED THEIR TERM PAPER FROM WIKIPEDIA! Saying one of George Carlin's seven dirty words just doesn't equal creativity...the same goes for plajarism and grades that amount to the most rancid sludge you'd find in a sewer pipe. I'm sorry you have to deal with that sludge in the first place, dear Yen.

Anonymous said...

A buddy of mine says "a pain the royal expleted deleted" instead of saying someone's a 'pain in the ass'.

I thought it was really clever when I was 17. Now that I'm 34... not so much.

Of course, hearing it a dozen times annually for the past 17 years might have something to do with that... you think? Nahh...